Special Book and DVD Set on experimental film-making by Steven Woloshen
Warning: Last items in stock!
By buying this product you can collect up to 3 loyalty points. Your cart will total 3 points that can be converted into a voucher of 0,60 €.
Veteran animator and filmmaker Steven Woloshen introduces a variety of simple artistic strategies to create decay and to re-assemble damaged film prints into new experimental visions. This book includes a special DVD (NTSC) with nine short films created specially for this do-it-yourself, "hands-on" manual.
An excellent resource for film production courses and workshops.
Featuring nine chapters & accompanying films:
1. Chronicle Reconstructions: Creating Reconstructions
2. Zero Visibility: Reproducing Decay and Damage
3. La Dolce Vita: Hasty Archaeology
4. Scrapbook: Correcting Correlations
5. Fleeing Rotland: Revitalizing Obsolete Gauges on 35mm Film
6. The Homestead Act: Using the Earth to Create Decay
7. Editorial: Contact Printing and Film Looping
8. Vista: Abstraction and Reorientation
9. The Rosetta Stone: Creating Hybrid Images
137 pages, perfect-bound paperback, colour and B&W
Copyright Steven Woloshen, Scratchatopia Books, 2010
|Format||perfect-bound paperback, colour and B&W, DVD NTSC|
If you are buying this item for use in educational, cultural or library setting, you need to buy institutional rights.
After you added this item to your cart, please click on the link below to purchase the rights: